If you have a fever of 100.5 or higher or are suffering from any flu-like symptoms please reschedule your appointment or set up a video consultation.
We would like our community to know we are deeply concerned about the health of our patients. We are taking every precautionary and preventative measure to ensure your safety in the uncertainty of the Coronavirus. All our equipment and offices are sterilized and sanitized in accordance with the CDC guidelines.
Our offices will be keeping regular business hours and also offer TeleHealth appointments using video consultation in the comfort of your home.
North Suffolk Neurology is committed to keeping everyone safe. We will be requiring masks when you come into the office.
Face Mask Safety : Tips for covering your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.
- Everyone should wear a cloth face cover when they have to go out in public.
- Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- The cloth face cover is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
- You could spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick.
- Do NOT use a facemask meant for a healthcare worker.
- Make sure the mask is completely secure. Make sure it covers your nose and mouth so that the bottom edge is under your chin.
- Continue to keep about 6 feet
Removing the Mask
- Wash your hands before removing the mask.
- Do not touch the inside of the mask (the part over nose and mouth). It may be contaminated from your breathing, coughing or sneezing.
- Untie or remove the ear loops and remove the mask by the straps.
- Throw the mask in the trash.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.